Where can I find more tomahawks?

1. I ran out of tomahawks from red dead redemption undead nightmare and I cant find any from saved towns

User Info: mig246

mig246 - 5 years ago
    Wait so how do I get the unlimited ammo?

User Info: boxxdude

boxxdude - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Hiya mate. To to out post in tall trees and save it. To speed up the process go to sleep(save game). Get on the roof of your safe house.Throw tomahawk at trees dead eye a bat.Bat done. Hope that helps mate best regards Psycojohno

User Info: Psycojohno1

Psycojohno1 - 5 years ago 0 1
  2. Sorry new phone. I ment goto outpost in tall trees kill all undead to get tomahawks and get on the safe house roof in thieves landing to hit a bat with a tomahawk. Throw tomahawk into trees when your on the roof then dead eye a bat that flies out killing it with a tomahawk. Sorry about that I hope this helps you.

User Info: Psycojohno1

Psycojohno1 - 5 years ago 1 1
  3. Go in on the cheat for unlimited ammo hill some zombies with tomahawk and then you can gather up to 21 tomahawks,after that do as Psycojohno said and the rest ie simple. GOOD LUCK

User Info: JinnyLynn

JinnyLynn - 5 years ago 0 1
  4. Kill not hill sorry mispelled.

User Info: JinnyLynn

JinnyLynn - 5 years ago 0 1
  5. Wait three days for Manzanita Post to come under attack and then save it.

User Info: oboewan9999

oboewan9999 - 5 years ago 0 1
  6. P
    u
    s
    s
    y

User Info: boy_wonder20

boy_wonder20 - 5 years ago 0 0
  7. Just use the infinity ammo cheat i use it because i attack people on horses it fun try it.

User Info: reddeadliam

reddeadliam - 4 years ago 0 0