Escaping the Vault?

1. This is probably a really dumb question with an obvious answer.

Last mission of Dead Money, I am trying to escape the Vault. I'm not trying to go for the safety deposit box achievement yet (didn't have an stealth boys) I am just trying to get out before I die. I killed Elijah and now am trying to run out of the vault before my head explodes. I know that Bethesda makes it possible to do, otherwise I would have been able to escape through the force field Elijah was behind. I just keep getting turned around. Is there a map of my route I should use, or a video walkthrough somewhere? All the ones I have found so far pertain to escaping with all of the gold, which is great but not what I need. If anyone can give me a hand with this I would be most greatful. I am sick of the Sierra Madre and just want to hurry up and start Honest Hearts already! XD

User Info: pandabandit69

pandabandit69 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Theres two ways to do this, one is to not kill elijah but trap him, the other one is to run like hell the original way you came in, ignoring anything else such as holograms, just straight past, you can make it through and to the elevator in enough time. Btw, you don't need a stealth boy to sneak past and trap him, what i did was straight after you talk to him and get him to agree to come down, open the vault door run up the stairs and left, wait for him to approach the vault while crouching and going through the enclosed hallway underneath the turrets, can head into hall there and watch as the barries pop up and trap him

User Info: bluedragon619

bluedragon619 - 5 years ago 0 0