Why can't I get past the bunker?

1. So I bought the dlc and entered the bunker, searched around a bit, then went through the "no return" door. I walk into the room with the radio, and... Nothing. I have seen gameplay videos, and I know this isn't supposed to happen. I can walk around inside, but anything that causes a momentarily "blurred" screen, (opening the guide, searching footlockers, etc.), causes the game to glitch. I hear my player groan and fall to the floor, but I don't see anything. The camera just centers on the radio. Please help!!!

User Info: Qball4299

Qball4299 - 5 years ago
    Ok. Sorry.... I got it to work. But for anyone who sees this page, load the save before you go in, progress in a quest in some way, and go back. It should work.

User Info: Qball4299

Qball4299 - 5 years ago