Question from godofsteakpie

Can you become a werewolf in skyrim?

I loved bloodmoon for the simple fact you can become a werewolf and do quests rather than just a vampire. I just wanted to know if there is going to be anything like this in skyrim?

lionesss answered:

Todd Howard has stated that "it is a possibility." Hope this answers your question.
2 0

Answers

McBraas answered:

They've been messing around with it, but as of yet, we don't know.
0 0

BL4CKW3LL answered:

Bloodmoon was based in a part of north-skyrim, so im hopeing yes.
0 0

wymerm1 answered:

Based off of oblvion there might be a diesea which you contract and if not treated you will be come a werewolf. You have to remeber that this is skyrim the land of bitter cold and power also dragons so with all these challenges where would Bethesda put in a powerful werewolf. This is a great idea but i highly doubt that werewolf diesea will come into play in Skyrim :)
0 0

LiLPunisher12 answered:

Well if horkers are making a return (FROM BLOODMOON), werewolves are probably coming back to.
Even if you don't necessarily turn into one.
0 0

sqicychiqotles answered:

It certainly possible and it would fit in well with the environment but nothing has been confirmed. And to Wymerm1. 1). Diesea isn't a word (I assume you mean disease) 2). How does Skyrim being cold and having dragons seem to make you think that werewolfs wont be part of it? You think that the only enemies in the game are dragons and avoiding hypothermia?
0 0

nmenezes92 answered:

Hopefully you can. What about Vampires?
0 0

How do I become Werewolf in Skyrim? Answered Sirnasty
Can i become a werewolf again? Answered mulacbezerker
Another Way of Becoming A Werewolf? Open kalebhaney0915
Werewolf? Answered Pyrotech1
How do I become a werewolf? Answered mikeyensi