On a scale of one to ten How bad are the sexual themes?

1. What i just said

User Info: thenoobynoober

thenoobynoober - 5 years ago

1. About the same as they were in Oblivion most likely. I mean the game's focus isn't to make an 800 A.D. porno. All I could see in the sexual themes category are some reveal clothing, maybe calling women "Wenches" every now and then. Depending on if there's a feisty member of the development team maybe even a side mission where you have to kill two lovers having an affair.

Time will tell, but I can assure you it won't be anything "bad" for today's time.

User Info: __Alienware__

__Alienware__ - 5 years ago 1 0

1. objectively, skyrim would score a 2.5 to 4, depending on how revealing the armors are. In an open world game like this, with as much player freedom as it grants, there's as much of a sexual theme as the player allows. If said player is really immature they could strip the bodies of people they kill and pose them provocatively, but that's all player choice.

With the exception of the first elder scrolls box art (Arena), sexual themes have rarely come up in TES.

User Info: Alberic913

Alberic913 - 5 years ago 0 0