How do you duplicate items?

1. There was a way to duplicate items in the other elder scrolls games, so I was wondering how to do it in Skyrim.

User Info: jctthe3rd

jctthe3rd - 5 years ago
    And to the ones that say that duplicating is cheating and wrong; well, shut up and dont do it then.

User Info: jctthe3rd

jctthe3rd - 5 years ago
    Not to be an ass or anything but the game JUST came out glitches like item duping don't get found out in a couple of hours, things like this take time sir.

User Info: Leon388

Leon388 - 5 years ago

So basically the Oblivion dupe glitch works on Skyrim?

User Info: Ted_Ninja

Ted_Ninja - 5 years ago

1. For equipment duplication, get a house and mount an item on the mannequin.
    Then take the item back and zone out and back in.

Same item should will be back on the mannequin.

User Info: Ciryadin

Ciryadin (Expert) - 5 years ago 2 0

1. This isn't a proper answer, I know, but I've seen an item glitch to have two items, but as yet, I haven't figured out how or why it happened.
    So, basically, it CAN happen, but I don't have an answer as to how.

User Info: Takieda

Takieda - 5 years ago 2 1
  2. Please i think theres a milliion dollars to anyone who finds the duplicate first or si heard.

User Info: WTF_LOOK_UP

WTF_LOOK_UP - 5 years ago 0 1
  3. i havent tested

To clone Items with a bow, ready an arrow with the bow, and while holding down the button, open your inventory and
    let go of the fire button. When in your inventory, drop the item you wish to duplicate and exit your inventory.
    Once you exit, your arrow will fire directly at the item and clone the item to how many arrows are in your quiver,
    this glitch will work with all types of items except for the glowing root, their is no crash caused by the glitch
    unless you create a very copious amount.

User Info: RayRayG24

RayRayG24 - 5 years ago 0 8
  4. yes you can glitch found

User Info: icemax2005

icemax2005 - 5 years ago 1 0
  5. Just join the thieve guild in riften. alot of good money plenty of misc quest to get alot of gold. KIll dragons sell the bones and scales

User Info: skyrim1991

skyrim1991 - 5 years ago 0 2
  6. If you head to solitude go to proudspire manor lower level should be mannequin place item in manniquin and take it back out then exit manor go back in side look in mannequin your dupped item should be their...

User Info: beaupatterson

beaupatterson - 5 years ago 1 0
  7. Use a mannequin I hav trouble with it but it works, just put it on the mannequin(appereal only) nd take it off the mannequin(don't exit the menu tho jus put it on scroll up nd take it off) then leave the house. Nd enter with any luck it will stil b on dere

User Info: hellraiser33

hellraiser33 - 5 years ago 0 0
  8. Stop with the mannequin! It can't take Gold, Potions, or anything other than Apparel. Merchants just don't have enough gold, even with maxed-out Speech and Barter boosting amulets and even zipping to all the towns.

And no, the Oblivion dupe trick does not work in Skyrim. I've tried it already.
    And I suspect neither does "punching a giant in the nuts".

User Info: DrNewcenstein

DrNewcenstein (Expert) - 5 years ago 1 0
  9. The manaqqins more a curse than a blessing it only works on the first clothing you put on it then you can't get rid of it

User Info: PsychoL1027

PsychoL1027 - 5 years ago 0 0
  10. True, and even then it reduces items you've enchanted and upgraded back to their starting point. It dropped all my Enchanted Legendary Dragon Armor back down to plain Dragon Armor.
    Stripped the alchemy and smithing enchants from my gear as well.

User Info: DrNewcenstein

DrNewcenstein (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  11. Ik it down grades it but I use 2 with lengendary daedra armor. It returns it jus 2 daedra armor, then I sell it to the guy in riverwood, he gets about 11-14k every cycle. Closer 2 11k. Nd that's not true I've done many differant apperal items on it. And if the item is pre-enchanted I.E. U bought it u can copy it. I.E. Ring of blocking, I have 6. I bought 1. So ya not true. also the mask of the guys that use magic they can be copied also, and hiccine's ring can be copied (uncursed or cursed) as far as I've tried I haven't been able to copy weapons. :/

User Info: hellraiser33

hellraiser33 - 5 years ago 0 0
  12. Yes, it does make copies of anything that comes pre-enchanted. I was talking about the stuff you enchant yourself, which in some cases is better/stronger than what you can buy or find. It won't copy the stuff you enchant, so if you make up a set of enchanted armor that does all sorts of health and carry weight and attack fortification, and wish to have a "free" set for your follower, these mannequins won't do it.

User Info: DrNewcenstein