Where can I find (andur's amulet of arkay)?

1. I am in the dead halls and was asked to find an amulet of arkay in the catacombs. I killed the skeletons and searched the catacombs but no amulet??? Help

User Info: mc1781

mc1781 - 5 years ago

1. It's in the bottom of The catacombs on a table, there's a candle with a wreath around it, it's hidden in the wreath. The quest indicator points to it :)

User Info: AxelRipcurl

AxelRipcurl - 5 years ago 4 0

1. I am not entirerly sure where i got it.... But i am fairly certain i got it doing the cannibal quest that you get from the Halls of the Dead

User Info: JBDevin

JBDevin - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Back room of the catacombs in the wreath. Try using the spell "Clairvoyance" (can be purchased from teh trader in Riverwood) if you still can't see it.

User Info: guinness4life

guinness4life - 5 years ago 1 0
  3. Its the table on the right. On my game it actually wouldn't show up on the table until I equipped a torch... It's odd. I know. But it worked for me.

User Info: myrimsarestock

myrimsarestock - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. AxelRipcurl is spot on. It's in the bottom of the catacombs on a table, I missed it a few times and couldn't believe it was right there when I did find it.

User Info: Wusai

Wusai - 5 years ago 0 0