Where can I find a wood chopping axe?

1. In Whiterun, the inn tells me I can earn some money by chopping wood, but the chopping block tells me I need a woodcutting axe. I can't seem to find one at any of the shops, though.
    Is this something I have to find or am given, or am I just missing a vendor or shop?

User Info: DarqueDragon

DarqueDragon - 5 years ago

1. If you fast travel to Riverwood and notice how on the Northwest side of the village they have a house that's actually on a little island all by itself in the middle of the river. Well, if you travel around to the backyard of the house (northwest side of the little island) there is a woodcutter's axe on a table. In fact, I think they even have a little dock that goes into the river and if you're facing down the pier the table is going to be to your right side and then they even have a chopping block to the left side.

User Info: kilik0410

kilik0410 - 5 years ago 0 0

1. Usually there will be one sitting next to the places to chop firewood. One place that has multiple axes is Anga's Mill, which is West of Windhelm.

User Info: exar34

exar34 - 5 years ago 0 1