Question from TUCKFOREVER

How do I get the house in Markarth?

How do I get the Jarl of Markarth to sell me a house in his city? I already killed the Forsworn leader in Deepwood Redoubt, now what do I do?

Accepted Answer

mendini answered:

Part 1 - Friend of the Jarl (Depends on which Jarl you have)
Jarl Igmund- do the two tasks he gives you
Jarl Thongvor Siver-Fish - capture the Reach Hold for Stormcloak

Part 2- Friend of the City
After Part 1 the Jarl will ask you to do tasks for the people, Do 5 or more then return to him.

Part 3 - Purchase house from steward
0 0

This question has been successfully answered and closed

Answer this Question

You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.

More Questions from This Game