Question from YuvalShot

How do I solve shroud hearth barrow puzzle?

shroud hearth barrow - So I've reached to to the point where I have 4 pillars and a bridge with a closed gate behind it.
I have done the right combination with the pillars but I dont know how to activate them.
I can get past the bridge but the gate is just closed :(

starey asked for clarification:

WHAT IS THE combination of the pictures on 3 pillars?

LaffinJoker answered:

The door opens on the same side as the pillars. It may be locked but if it is then the key is on one of the people you kill. I'm pretty sure it's unlocked though.

Go into the room on the same side as the pillars and stand on the pressure plate that looks like the pressure plate outside. There are 4 walls that will rotate and eventually a gap will appear in each wall that will allow you to see the symbol on the wall. Put the same 4 symbols on the rotating pillars outside and then stand on the pressure plate. Only the right combination will lower the bridge AND open the gate.

Hope this helps!
0 0

Answers

fusionpuppy answered:

To the first part: There is a pressure plate right in front of the gate, if you step on that, the gate will raise if you have the right combo of pillars.

Second part: can't quite remember the pillar combo, but it is shown some where close in an ajoining room i believe....
0 0