Where can I find a daedra heart?

1. like the title says i need daedra hearts to make daedric armour and weapons. Any help with this?

User Info: greatman250

greatman250 - 5 years ago
    thanks tulvert but I beat that quest and i sold the hearts because i didnt think I'd need them, but i check alchemy shops right now

User Info: greatman250

greatman250 - 5 years ago

1. College guy sells one

User Info: firefight007

firefight007 - 5 years ago 4 0

Answers

1. I've found them in potion shops and other places that sell Alchemy ingredients. Also if you do the quest in Bright Star that leads you to the museum there you'll have a chance at the end to score 2 Daedra Hearts if you chose to help the owner of the museum.

I'm trying to answer this question without spoilers lol.

User Info: Tulvert

Tulvert (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. i found one laying on the floor in the companion's guild house in Whiterun. It's in the room of the main guy who decides whether or not to let you join, I can't remember his name. He caught me when I stole it but I still was able to keep it.

User Info: titleplant

titleplant - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. There are a few live daedra around the shrine of Mehrunes Dagon. They respawn every few days.

User Info: Sir_dood

Sir_dood - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Enthir at Winterhold sells them. Re-stocks 2 every 48 hours.

User Info: hungjung

hungjung - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. All of the above are great places, a few more places to look:

- Shrine of Azura quest chain, (i believe you net 3 hearts from there)

- In the alchemists house in Blackreach there is a heart sitting on his desk.

- Babette (female child vampire in the Dark Brotherhood) sells a single one every 48 hours.

User Info: Malagbol

Malagbol - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. If you go to downstate there's a preist of Mara in there he will give you a quest where you will follow him (etc) during the quest there's a huge alchlemy room it has like two alchlemy tables there should be a deadra heart in that room

User Info: PsychoL1027

PsychoL1027 - 5 years ago 0 0
  7. There is respawning daedra heart in the basement of the companion's guild hall.

User Info: Van_Adium

Van_Adium - 5 years ago 0 0
  8. Do the deadric wuest "pieces of the past" you get four hearts out of it plus the deadra inside the shrine at the end repawn after 30 game days.

User Info: sglobensky

sglobensky - 5 years ago 0 0
  9. Enthir in the colledge of winterhold usually sells them

User Info: krilledit

krilledit (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  10. 1) A man in Winterhold College sells them
    2)The Mehrunes Dahgon quest Dremora respawn their hearts every two weeks
    3) In Jorrvaskkar, Kodlak's desk has a heart
    4) On rare occasions, you can buy them.

User Info: marsofthefire

marsofthefire - 4 years ago 1 0
  11. If you complete Pieces of the Past quest you will have a chance to collect two Daedra Hearts.

User Info: Generk2

Generk2 - 4 years ago 0 0