Question from greatman250

Where can I find a daedra heart?

like the title says i need daedra hearts to make daedric armour and weapons. Any help with this?

greatman250 provided additional details:

thanks tulvert but I beat that quest and i sold the hearts because i didnt think I'd need them, but i check alchemy shops right now

firefight007 answered:

College guy sells one
4 0

Answers

Tulvert answered:

I've found them in potion shops and other places that sell Alchemy ingredients. Also if you do the quest in Bright Star that leads you to the museum there you'll have a chance at the end to score 2 Daedra Hearts if you chose to help the owner of the museum.

I'm trying to answer this question without spoilers lol.
0 0

titleplant answered:

i found one laying on the floor in the companion's guild house in Whiterun. It's in the room of the main guy who decides whether or not to let you join, I can't remember his name. He caught me when I stole it but I still was able to keep it.
0 0

Sir_dood answered:

There are a few live daedra around the shrine of Mehrunes Dagon. They respawn every few days.
0 0

hungjung answered:

Enthir at Winterhold sells them. Re-stocks 2 every 48 hours.
0 0

Malagbol answered:

All of the above are great places, a few more places to look:

- Shrine of Azura quest chain, (i believe you net 3 hearts from there)

- In the alchemists house in Blackreach there is a heart sitting on his desk.

- Babette (female child vampire in the Dark Brotherhood) sells a single one every 48 hours.
0 0

PsychoL1027 answered:

If you go to downstate there's a preist of Mara in there he will give you a quest where you will follow him (etc) during the quest there's a huge alchlemy room it has like two alchlemy tables there should be a deadra heart in that room
0 0

Van_Adium answered:

There is respawning daedra heart in the basement of the companion's guild hall.
0 0

sglobensky answered:

Do the deadric wuest "pieces of the past" you get four hearts out of it plus the deadra inside the shrine at the end repawn after 30 game days.
0 0

krilledit answered:

Enthir in the colledge of winterhold usually sells them
0 0

marsofthefire answered:

1) A man in Winterhold College sells them
2)The Mehrunes Dahgon quest Dremora respawn their hearts every two weeks
3) In Jorrvaskkar, Kodlak's desk has a heart
4) On rare occasions, you can buy them.
1 0

Generk2 answered:

If you complete Pieces of the Past quest you will have a chance to collect two Daedra Hearts.
0 0

Where can I buy Daedra heart? Answered Indianawinny
Where can i find daedra so i can kill them and get their hearts???? Answered inniss47
Daedra shrines? Answered Rhaegar8374
Daedra statue help? Answered MythicKnights
Has anybody figured out how to complete Sheogorath's daedra quest? Answered thisnamerules