Question from wolfdog1dmn

Where did Louis Letrush go? (promises to keep quest)

Okay on the Promises to keep quest you need to steal a horse. I did this, I have the horse and the quest shows that all the mini objectives are complete (meaning there is no way to track where to go on the quest) but I cant find where to take the horse to complete the quest.

So to anyone who has started this quest (or finished it) where did Louis say he would be? (or where did you find him for those who finished it)

wolfdog1dmn answered:

Okay I finally completed it. I had to slaughter everyone in the black-briar lodge (dont think that actually helped but it relieved the stress and annoyance)
Then one of the guards had the papers that I already had so I guess you needed two of the frost owner paper things...
But once i did that he appeared near Riften and I could complete the quest
0 0

Answers

skrapnuahs answered:

you hvae to take the horse "Frost" to the stables outside whiterun and letrush should be around them
0 0

rys_cathym answered:

Check your map. Once I stole the horse, my map pointed me to a spot in the forest near Riften to meet up with Louis. After the quest is complete, Louis can be found outside the stables in Whiterun.
0 0