Question from FruiPunSamuraiG

Can you acquire the robe noctunal wears?

So i finished the thieves guild quest and when i saw noctunal's sexy dress i was like omg i want it. i noticed in the artbook that comes with the collector edition shows that its an clothing. can anybody confirm it? it would be really helpful to me k thx ;D

Answers

Jinn_Remona answered:

The only possible way I can think of acquiring her robes is by literally taking them right off her back. To do this, you would be required to have maxed out the Pickpocket Skill, and Aquire the perk called Perfect Touch, which would allow you to pickpocket equipped items.
0 0

firefight007 answered:

Or kill her if possible
0 0

johnh21 answered:

I've completed the Thieves Guild Quests and every quest that has to do with Nocturnal. No you can not get her robes.
0 0

jammymacster answered:

No, it is not possible to obtain Nocturnal's Clothes. They're even marked as unplayable so they won't show up in inventories for the player.
0 0

PvM_Purcy answered:

If this was on PC you could easily mod it in, but as it is console you are left unable to do anything, as you can't pickpocket her at all, and also as jammymacster said they're 'unplayable'
0 0

How many new perks can you acquire? Open Raidramon0
Why does Skyrim constantly freeze? Unanswered SkromStonehamme
Skyrim Invisible Follower: Nothing helps? (360) Unanswered Sakuraya
Help cure my vampire blood? Unanswered MCGCEvil
Need help with dlc? Unanswered Orzyuun