Question from danbar7126

How do you tell that you have been bitten by Vampires or werewolves?

What is the best way to discover if you have been infected with the vampire or were disease?

danbar7126 provided additional details:

There two things that made me think that I have gotten one of the disease, the towns people have been commenting on the fact that I don't look well and that they think I might be sick. Then there is the fact that my health in the skill menu area is red. So I am curious if those are the only hints or are there more?

danbar7126 provided additional details:

When I said health in skill menu I meant the number, I know that the health bar is red but the numbers when I began the game had been white.

danbar7126 provided additional details:

How do you tell if you have been a vampire foe to long then?

danbar7126 provided additional details:

A few extra tidbits of info, my character is a Nord. Does days that you have passively waited, for me the back button on my Xbox 360, count towards the days past?

shadowwolf1917 answered:

Go to magic and check under Active Effects. If you have Porphyric Hemophilia then you will become a vampire 3 days after whenever you contracted it. The reason that your health is red is because if I'm not mistaken Porphyric Hemophilia slightly lowers you total health. If you decide you don't want to be one after all, just pray at a temple to cure yourself with a cure disease potion. As for lycanthropy, you can't become a werewolf through battle as you could in Morrowind. The only way to become a werewolf is to start the quest "The Silver Hand" in the Companions questline, and progress in it partways.
0 0

Answers

shadowwolf1917 answered:

You will have new powers under the Powers tab, and you will also have added Active Effects, like Resist Frost and Weakness to Fire. Depending on what stage of vampirism you are in, you will have the following powers. For stage 1-3 they are Vampire's Servant and Vampiric Drain, and Stage 4 will see the addition of Embrace of Shadows.
0 0