Question from Xxfirebird95xX

Where can i find the strongest 1h sword?

Just give me a location and how powerful it is

Hintsy answered:

well since the game is different for everyone, and we dont all find the same items in the same place. The best thing to do is craft them. the best 1h sword in the game is the Daedric sword. which you can craft at smithing lvl 100. getting your smithing to that high of a lvl is actually fairly easy. just go to youtube and look up "smithing lvl exploit" and it will show you how to rank it up very quickly. then you can create any kind of weapon. hope this helps.
3 0

Answers

hogarthundead answered:

It will take Enchanting and blacksmithing. Make yourself a full set up smithing armor at enchanting level 100, wear that and drink an elixer of black smithing and improve a daedric sword. also you will want to enchant +1hand damage onto your rings and armor. You could also cheat sorta and use the enchanting/alchemy loop to make better+smithing or +1handed armor. The loop is described in the cheats section, but isn't realy nessisary. Just doing this with a blacksmithing elixer and my normal 100 enchanting gear my sword is around 310 damage with perks and +1h equipment on.
0 0