How to make the guards to stop attacking me?

1. I killed a chicken and the guards attacked me, i fled from the town without attacking anyone. When they stopped chasing me I went back to the town with shealthed weapons and they attacked me again. I just wan't to pay the 5 gold and continue with the game but the guards won't ask me to pay it they just attacks me.

I have the pc edition of the game.

Sorry for my bad English. :P

User Info: TheOakleaf

TheOakleaf - 5 years ago

1. If we are talking about Skyrim, there are ways you can make the Guards in each hold "neutral" on sight.

1) Step 1 - Sheath your sword whilst in combat with a Guard. If he continues to attack, keep sheathing. Eventually he will accept that you are peaceful and will tell you that you have committed crimes against Skyrim. You can reply with either :

Pay off my bounty
    I'm with the Thieves Guild
    Never!

2) If this fails, I would personally reload the save when you commited the crime. However if it is too far back, DO NOT DO THIS!

3) As a Guard is approaching you, THEN sheath your weapon! This always works for me every time. The same options will appear as above in conversation.

User Info: MehGusta

MehGusta - 3 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. If you wait about 3 game days, all should of calmed down and you should be able to pay your bounty.

i think, not been in trouble with the law honest. :)

User Info: Oriono

Oriono - 5 years ago 2 0
  2. Don't attack then withdraw your sword and put it or get off a horse

User Info: Georgetbranch

Georgetbranch - 2 years ago 0 0