Xander Hired Muscle?

1. So my random person i need to intimidate in the quest :"Hired muscle" is Xander. in order to complete the quest i need to talk to him but where he is located apparently is off limits. so when i go to speak to him he only says " you should not be here". i have tried beating him anyway but it does not work. what do i do?

User Info: booker20593

booker20593 - 5 years ago

1. Wait for Xander to walk near the door.
    Talk to Xander (He will reply "You're not supposed to be in here")
    Before he has finished talking go back through the door, he will follow you out.
    Talk to him again to start a brawl :)

Goodluck everyone!

User Info: iSimplicity

iSimplicity - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Try waiting a few hours or saving then reloading. The game has many glitches since it came out not too long ago and has a tendency to not let you do what you want to do.

User Info: twrslik

twrslik - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I've just tested out the two suggestions above. And, what actually happened was a mixture of both.
    What I did was find Xander, and punch him (I would do this in a place close to the door to be safe).
    After him and his crew attack you, make sure you have autosave on and run through the door.
    After you exit the boat, allow them to kill you while your fists are still up.
    Once you game reloads, lower your fists and the crew should go back into the ship.
    Before Xander goes back in, speak to him and he should have the option to brawl.
    He may try to go back into the ship, but he will turn around and brawl you anyways.
    Brawl him as you would normally and you should be able to complete the quest! :D

User Info: onyxoasis

onyxoasis - 4 years ago 0 0