Question from inniss47

Where can i find daedra so i can kill them and get their hearts????

I have maxed out my blacksmithing and i want to make daedric armour but i cannot find daedra anywhere. Can someone point me in the right direction please???

From: Tulvert 3 years ago

the easiest way to get a hold of Daedra Hearts to to go to an Alchemy shop and purchase them. They are rare and most often the shop will only have one. I know 2 potion shops that stock the one Markarth "The Hags Cure" an one in Whiterun, the name of which I can't remember.

Other then purchasing them I know only 2 quest that have Daedra for you to kill and take their hearts. One is the quest from Dawnstar's Mythic Dawn Museum. You'll encounter 4 to 5 Daedra in that quest and the second is the quest for Azura's Star. I believe you'll find 2 in that quest as well.

Hope that helps.

you can buy daedra hearts form the winter hold collage, Look in the sleeping chambers for an altmer.