What do you do with the elder scroll?

1. What do you do with the elder scroll after the quest septimus is dead quest if over when you read the elder scroll you see a symbol then your vision goes black does any one know more about it?What do you do with the elder scroll?

User Info: audiguy420

audiguy420 - 5 years ago
    I try to sell to orc librarian but doesn't ask for it or I cant tell him I have it?

User Info: Tutoring_Ace

Tutoring_Ace - 5 years ago

1. If I'm correct, you can take it to the Orc Librarian in the College of Winterhold and he'll buy it off of you.

User Info: Jinn_Remona

Jinn_Remona - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Have you used it for the main quest yet? If not, return to the throat of the world and search for a spot where the air shimmers. Stand in the spot and open up the ES.

User Info: specter85398786

specter85398786 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Dont use it for the main quest till you use it to get the ogma infinitum or it will bug and your will never be able to do blood rights ( wich you must be at least lvl 15 to start) after both of those are done sell the the college librarian hes the cranky orc.

User Info: sglobensky

sglobensky - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. If you have dawnguard you need it for the quest line.

User Info: candy_world

candy_world - 4 years ago 0 0