Question from ice24791

Can I get back into Thalmor Embassy?

I completed "Diplomatic Immunity" but I think I forgot to pick up the unusual gem. Is there any way back inside? The front door says key required.

From: kylebargen 3 years ago

I had the same problem. If you're like me and don't have access to the developer console because you play on xbox/ps3, there IS a solution. Use the glitch in the video below to get back inside the embassy from the cave you exited when you finished the quest.

youtube.com/watch?v=ay4NEu_c_j8

Once you complete the "Diplomatic Immunity" mission, the doors are forever sealed but you can just use the command console to click the door and just type unlock to get back in.

Sorry i realized too late that i was posting on the 360 version again instead of the pc.