How Do I Get Married?

1. I wear the Amulet of mara but no girl wants me. I'm a khahjti
    I have two companions the body guard for my house in markarth, and janessa the women in whiterun, one is a potentialmarrage (the girl).

User Info: skyrim1991

skyrim1991 - 5 years ago

1. Wow. @Poizon That is the most WRONG answer I have EVER seen. Khajits CAN get married. I AM a Khahjit, and i am married to some Winterhold chick.

User Info: bakuganlover

bakuganlover - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You can marry only certain girls

User Info: Fu11meta1Scar

Fu11meta1Scar - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Khahjiti are the only race in the game that cannot get married. Any other race can, but not Khahjiti, sorry man.

User Info: Poizion

Poizion - 5 years ago 0 3
  3. You must go to riften to the temple of mara and ask oneof the people there for the amulet of mara which is 500 gold and do a girl a big favor.

User Info: capdanbob231

capdanbob231 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Don't worry, khajiits can get married, my brother's a khajiit (wow that sounds wierd!) You need to do quests or favors for them. For example you have to give Ysolda a mammoth tusk.

User Info: biscuitsforbunn

biscuitsforbunn - 1 year ago 0 0
  5. You can only marry certain people, like Lydia or Ysolda (you can only marry Ysolda after you bring her a mammoth tusk)

User Info: Aurorian

Aurorian - 5 months ago 0 0