How do you use the Whirlwind sprint shout ?

1. I have x box game..how exactly do you use the whirlwind sprint shout. I am trying sprint with LB and RB for shout but my character does not seem to move fast enough. What am I doing wrong?

User Info: starey

starey - 5 years ago
    Did you equip it? Magic Manu -> Shouts -> Whirlwind Sprint

User Info: Indianawinny

Indianawinny - 4 years ago

1. You have to switch to it in the menu

User Info: gcthemonkey

gcthemonkey - 5 years ago 0 0

1. Did you kill enough dragons and get their souls to activeate it? press x on it.

User Info: skyrim1991

skyrim1991 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Just try hitting RB by itself. I'm not sure it works while sprinting at the same time; assuming the Gray Beards gave it to you, it should be unlocked.

User Info: RPAnderson

RPAnderson - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. You have to set it as your active power and i do not believe you can use it while sprinting

User Info: timemaster77

timemaster77 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. You must know at least one word of the shout and have unlocked the shout by pressing X on it in the magic menu. Once all this has been done, you have to select/equip it. You cannot use a shout while running, so you must release LB before pressing RB to use the shout.

User Info: J624

J624 - 5 years ago 0 0