Finding my faction status?

1. In Oblivion when ever I joined a faction there was a section showing me all the factions I'm in and including my status/rank in the faction.

In Skyrim I've finished the Thieves Guild quests but I don't see what factions and rank I am just like in Oblivion.

My question is; Is there a way to see what factions I am in or is that one of the many things Bethesda decided to take out?

User Info: johnh21

johnh21 - 5 years ago

1. Bethesda took it out because you are not doing simple linear quests anymore. Each quest (especially the Guilds) have a story, and you won't be "ranking up" like you did in Oblivion.
    Yeah, it was cool to rise the ranks, but it was all just superficial, really. You will still get some neat stuff.
    Oh, and in case you were wondering about the Skeleton Key... you could have kept it in your inventory... for a while. As long aas you didn't decide to go through and complete the Pilgram's path, you could use it to your benefit.

What's good about it is that unlike lockpicks, it will NEVER break, no matter how tough a lock is to pick.... even at Master level.

User Info: AnimeKid1089

AnimeKid1089 - 5 years ago 0 0