Question from AnimeKid1089

Where is the Ebony Mail?

Well, more specifically, where can I start the Boethiah's Daedric Lord quest? No one seems to know or won't tell where it is.

I'm a stealthy character, and I heard that it's effects are phenominal for the sneaky player. No need to tell me what it does, because I already looked it up on a Wiki. I just need to know how to get it.

sglobensky answered:

First you must be at least level 32 to get this quest "boethias calling"this quest can be triggered by one of the folling ways : finding a book titled boethias proving ( wich are randomly strewn about the region once you are of proper level) AND READING IT.
during your travels you can randomly encount a boehtia cultist kill him/her take the book from the corpse and read it. or you can simply walk up the the "sacellum of boethia" and talk to em.
0 0

Answers

MiDiAN007 answered:

I was doing a side quest in ansilvund. and i got attacked by a boethia follower. I killed him and he had a book on him that showed me the location of the shrine.
I think the side quest is to find a book, the chimivilaran or something
0 0

got the Ebony sword is this it? Answered saitaria
Ebony Blade? Answered lilklaw
I can't find the Ebony Warrior? Open CrusnikJAB
How do i upgrade ebony blade? Answered juanvasquez8
Where can I find the Ebony Claw? Answered possesedmario