Easy Skill level up for Alchemy?

1. From what i heard, it requires that I have a good pickpocket skill and i can use the little vampire "girl" named Babette I think, which she is in the Dawnstar Sanctuary after completing the Dark Brotherhood Quest.

I have to pay for only the first level up, then i can pickpocket her and do it again. But how many times can I do it? Surely not above 5 times, right? Otherwise, what's the point?

User Info: AnimeKid1089

AnimeKid1089 - 5 years ago

1. "I have to pay for only the first level up, then i can pickpocket her and do it again. But how many times can I do it? Surely not above 5 times, right? Otherwise, what's the point?"

5 times PER LEVEL. After you train with her 5 times, simply level up and train with her some more. The limit to this is based on what she can teach you. No trainer in all of Skyrim can train you past skill level 90. To get to 100 you have to get there yourself.

User Info: TerraAvsTrais

TerraAvsTrais (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0

1. Best way I've found (which takes awhile, not recommend) play they game as normal but on your travels, every ingredient you see, pick it and eat it. Or pick then take to lab and make stuff

Not much help sorry

User Info: Beldum555

Beldum555 - 5 years ago 0 0