Why can't I pay my bounty?

1. Ok every town hates me. I've tried waitin outside a town for a week n then reentering to talk to the gaurds n turn myself in but it never even gives me a chance to talk everyone just attacks. Idk what I did to do this. I'm a vampire if that helps anybody. Please help me cuz I can't continue the story until I fix this...

User Info: jwilde88

jwilde88 - 5 years ago
    Just ran into my first bounty collector so I think I must have a bounty but it wouldn't even let me talk to him.

User Info: jwilde88

jwilde88 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. If you are a level 3 or 4 Vampire the entire city, citizens included, will attack you on sight. Otherwise try pulling out your weapon in front of a guard and then sheathing it again to engage dialogue.

User Info: humptizy

humptizy (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. The problem probably isn't a bounty. Townspeople attack on sight vampires in stage 4. It's possible to revert vampirism back to stage 1 (cant remember if this is done by sleeping or feeding, it's in the guides), or you can cure vampirism completely, check the guides.

User Info: DFgear

DFgear - 4 years ago 0 0