Question from jwilde88

Why can't I pay my bounty?

Ok every town hates me. I've tried waitin outside a town for a week n then reentering to talk to the gaurds n turn myself in but it never even gives me a chance to talk everyone just attacks. Idk what I did to do this. I'm a vampire if that helps anybody. Please help me cuz I can't continue the story until I fix this...

jwilde88 provided additional details:

Just ran into my first bounty collector so I think I must have a bounty but it wouldn't even let me talk to him.

Answers

humptizy answered:

If you are a level 3 or 4 Vampire the entire city, citizens included, will attack you on sight. Otherwise try pulling out your weapon in front of a guard and then sheathing it again to engage dialogue.
0 0

DFgear answered:

The problem probably isn't a bounty. Townspeople attack on sight vampires in stage 4. It's possible to revert vampirism back to stage 1 (cant remember if this is done by sleeping or feeding, it's in the guides), or you can cure vampirism completely, check the guides.
0 0