How do I get the Riften house?

1. I've done the quest to shut down the skooma den and I can't get the house. So is there something else I need to do?

User Info: pvt-caboose

pvt-caboose - 5 years ago
    The one that has to take that thing back to the dwarven ruin?

User Info: pvt-caboose

pvt-caboose - 5 years ago

1. Hi i did the skooma quest, the jarl's sons sword quest, the mages quest in the keep and the blacksmiths and food traders quests. the last 2 quest require 10 fire salts and 5 ice wraith teeth (I would advise checking all the alchamists if you have trouble finding wild ice wraiths and fire atronachs) then i spoke to the jarl and she told me i could get the house.

User Info: dragonbourn88

dragonbourn88 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0

1. There is another argonian on the docks idk if that is a required quest but I did it when I got the house

User Info: PsychoL1027

PsychoL1027 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Actually I was wrong after the skooma quest help the castle Magellan then talk to the son that wants his sword (he will either be in the main hall or at the training grounds) get his sword bring it to him then a quest should pop up saying "speak to the jarl" she will have a new speak option then shell let you buy the house

User Info: PsychoL1027

PsychoL1027 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Sorry it says Magellan for some reason I meant mage

User Info: PsychoL1027

PsychoL1027 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Just keep helping out the yarl and then it will have the option come up in the dialogue

User Info: Jared781

Jared781 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. Wujeeta (an Argonian) at the docks is addicted to Skooma and needs a healing potion to quit. You need to do her quest line, and this will send you to the jarl. You will need to do this questline before the jarl lets you buy a house in Riften. If you still cannot purchase a house after completing this questline, you may need to do a few more quests to help out citizens of Riften, such as the Argonian in the inn needs 3 flawless amethysts or a sword delivered to the blacksmith from the jarl's son.

User Info: Ztyrhent

Ztyrhent - 5 years ago 1 0
  6. lol Jared781 its Jarl, with a J, even though they pronounce it as y. sorry its just kind of funny :)

User Info: saitaria

saitaria - 4 years ago 0 0
  7. I almost fotgot if you use the same method as the whiterun house to get the house for free it means your only paying for the interior ( or if you have the patience for the interior aswell) just talk to her when she is in her bed and each time before she finnishes speaking put all ure money in the chest next to her bed.

User Info: dragonbourn88