Question from xxTheWarhammer

Marriage problem? (Sylgja)

While the priest of Mara was still talking, Sylgja walked out of the chapel and I am unable to find her. I read the other question about the Argonian that tends to do this as well. I was just hoping for some help finding Sylgja.
I've checked inside the mine and all around Shor's Stone. I've checked all my houses and I'm just really confused as to where she could be.

Sometimes if you leave the temple, wait 24 hours, and go back in she'll be there. It's what happened to me. I'm assuming you were in the process of marrying her? Ungrateful brat left me standin at the altar. hehe. She was there later to talk about where to live.

That worked for me as well. I got hitched to Ysolda and she wandered off before I even got the ring. At least 24 hrs must've passed by the time I'd made a few trips back and forth between riften and whiterun to look for herr, and there she was at the temple of Mara.