Question from Kinkybobo

Is there a missing guest Bedroom in the Hjerim house in Windhelm?

This has been bugging me for awhile now... on the top floor of the house across from the main bedroom there is a small empty spare room... Ive purchased everything in the house, and have reloaded saves and purchased everything multiple times just to make sure... and Ive watched videos of the house on youtube... apparently nothing goes in that room... and yet...

If you look in the Windhelm Home decorating Guide, it specifically states you can purchase a "Guest Bedroom" furniture set on the last page... complete with its own seperate bed and furniture -Its impossible for this to be confused with another furniture set- yet Jorlief offers no such item when choosing to decorate your home...

Which leads me to the conclusion that this is a bug... it seems someone forgot to add something to the game lol

Empty room on the top floor... Guest Bedroom noted in the Decorating Guide... I think thats sufficient proof. Just thought Id let everyone know about this

gavitt1980 answered:

When you get youre housecarl, he brings his own furniture.
1 0

Answers

chris764 answered:

thx for the heads up I probably would of been wondern the same thing whenever i do buy that house ya that sounds pretty weird though somethin bethesda forgot or somethin or maybe its on purpose just to screw with us.
0 0

Zodervan answered:

If you become Thane You get a HouseCarl, I mean he's got to sleep somewhere if hes not with you, unless you share the same bed....
0 0

manic2 answered:

in the house IN whiterun, you have to keep upgrading all the way to get the extra room at all and looking good. I say buy everything and scroll down to make sure you've asked the guy EVERY single question.it will only show like 5 possible answers, so scroll further.
0 0