Question from ashrab1982

Forelhost?

Where is forelhost i know its southwest of riftin but cant find it?

ashrab1982 provided additional details:

Thanks for the info just found it

Answers

DrNewcenstein answered:

South East of Riften, actually.

If you've found (or have on your map) the Shadow Stone, and have found the big black Nightingale stone/Nightingale Hall, head East from there.

I gave up trying to find the correct path (didn't want to walk all the way back to Helgen just to find the road) and cliff-jumped up the hill behind the Nightingale stone, Waiting every so often so Lydia would catch up.

Once I got to the place there was a path leading away from it, but I had no idea where it started.

If you scroll the map all the way to the right, and you see the plain where Riften and Mistveil Keep are, you'll see a small snow-capped range to the Southeast surrounded by more grassland. On top of that is where Forelhost is.

Just save very often in there, as there aren't a lot of checkpoints. It's huge, with a lot of doors, but I think it's only 2 maps - the main one and the end one, so there's only autosaves at those points, and a thousand ways to die (or be glitched).
0 0

hawkk138 answered:

just wanted to post about forelhost. inside at the library people have been having trouble finding the glass clAw. i was using the "dawn breaker" sword and all the enemies were exploding upon death messing all the items up in every room. i accidently caused the glass claw to launch under and into a shelf hidden well from my view. the next problem was the bars on the passage that were supposed to descend when the claw was moved. they didnt go down and i thought this was a glitch. the pedastal between two shelves is where the claw was. you can jump on it and it will open the door! just wanted to throw that out there for anyone who might have the same problem. lots of people have been knocking the claw out of place it seems.
1 0