Question from incendiary84

Most useful quest rewards?

Theres so many quests to do and im wondering what are the quests with best rewards? Wich quests give perks or some permanent features for a character?
I have done so many useless quests.

Duckie58 answered:

The Deadric Prince quests usually give good items. Peyrite's gives an enchanted Dwarven shield, Boethia's gives enchanted Ebony armor, Molag Bal's gives an enchanted Ebony mace, and Mehrunes Dagon's give an enchanted Ebony dagger.

In Riften, there are two quests I know of that give permanent bonuses.One is obtained from Dinya Balu at the Temple of Mara. It is called "The Book Of Love" and awards the perk "Agent Of Mara" which grants a permanent +15 magic resistance. The other is called "Unfathomable Depths" and is obtained from an Argonian that works on the docks named From-Deepest-Fathoms. It awards a permanent +25% bonus to armor rating when wearing Dwarven armor and +15% experience gain when smithing.

There is a miscellaneous quest at a location called "Frostflow Lighthouse" between Dawnstar and Winterhold. If you place the father's remains in the lighthouse fire when done with the quest, you recieve a permanent bonus called "Sailor's Repose" which causes healing spells to heal +10% damage.

Those are just a few that I've done that I thought were worthwhile.
0 0

Answers

kingbongbundy answered:

Personally i like the azura star/black star reward the best.
0 0