Question from jprevs100

Joining the Legion problem with clearing Fort??

So the part I am on is clearing Fort Hraggstad, I killed everyone in and around the Fort, but it still says I haven't. I have gone through each part of the Fort and used detect life and aura whisper shout and got nothing. I don't even have a quest arrow for it anymore. I tried going back to Legate Rikke and she just says she already gave me an order to clear the fort. If anyone has any advice or the same problem and found a solution please let me know??

Yeah I have already cleared the jail, the fort, and the outside. Still nothing

This is a pretty common problem, but make sure you clear the jail. It has a seperate door than the main interior of the fort. Afterwards the quest marker should show back up and you'll return to Rikke.

I have had an archer fall off the wall behind the fort. did you try going around the outside of the fort looking for dumb AI?