Question from DustyD20

I lost Olavas token! Can I get the Ancient Shrouded armor set?

So it seems I either dropped or sold Olavas token. I can't open up a dialogue with Olava - she just sits by her house. I went to Hags deep but couldn't find the armor - am I out of luck or did I just miss something?

DustyD20 provided additional details:

I don't see a lever on the wall behind the throne...

Metalgenesis answered:

There is a way to get it without the token, even if you never do the Dark Brotherhood.

1. Go up to where the wall is supposed to open.
2. Use the Ritual Stone power. (The Ritual Stone is near Whiterun, just follow the river.)
3. Exit the Dungeon. The deceased DB member with the armor should be behind you.
4. Kill him and take the armor.
2 0

Answers

lilklaw answered:

The reason u didnt find it is because you went passed it, if you went through the dungeon, you would notice the throne. If you go behind the throne and pull the lever on the wall, a secret passage will open with the ancient shrouded armor inside.
0 3

Pony413 answered:

It happened with me I checked YouTube and there was a lever in there's but not mine so were out of luck
0 2

dragon72cem answered:

If you really want the ancient shrouded armor youll have to reload a previous saved file when u last had olava's token or just search every merchant and every corner of skyrim. u need to show her the token to get the quest find the assasin of old if you already got the quest though then go to hags end and find it there
2 2

davidreverb1 answered:

Supposedly with the current update, you should be able to get a reading from her even without the token. So you should be able to get the armor anyway
0 3

sirjamie123 answered:

You went past it!!!!!!
0 3

Shjonzez answered:

The lever won't appear unless you've gotten the reading
so keep looking or load a previous save
2 0