I lost Olavas token! Can I get the Ancient Shrouded armor set?

1. So it seems I either dropped or sold Olavas token. I can't open up a dialogue with Olava - she just sits by her house. I went to Hags deep but couldn't find the armor - am I out of luck or did I just miss something?

User Info: DustyD20

DustyD20 - 4 years ago
    I don't see a lever on the wall behind the throne...

User Info: DustyD20

DustyD20 - 4 years ago

1. There is a way to get it without the token, even if you never do the Dark Brotherhood.

1. Go up to where the wall is supposed to open.
    2. Use the Ritual Stone power. (The Ritual Stone is near Whiterun, just follow the river.)
    3. Exit the Dungeon. The deceased DB member with the armor should be behind you.
    4. Kill him and take the armor.

User Info: Metalgenesis

Metalgenesis - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. The reason u didnt find it is because you went passed it, if you went through the dungeon, you would notice the throne. If you go behind the throne and pull the lever on the wall, a secret passage will open with the ancient shrouded armor inside.

User Info: lilklaw

lilklaw (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 3
  2. It happened with me I checked YouTube and there was a lever in there's but not mine so were out of luck

User Info: Pony413

Pony413 - 4 years ago 0 2
  3. If you really want the ancient shrouded armor youll have to reload a previous saved file when u last had olava's token or just search every merchant and every corner of skyrim. u need to show her the token to get the quest find the assasin of old if you already got the quest though then go to hags end and find it there

User Info: dragon72cem

dragon72cem - 4 years ago 2 2
  4. Supposedly with the current update, you should be able to get a reading from her even without the token. So you should be able to get the armor anyway

User Info: davidreverb1

davidreverb1 - 4 years ago 0 3
  5. You went past it!!!!!!

User Info: sirjamie123

sirjamie123 - 4 years ago 0 3
  6. The lever won't appear unless you've gotten the reading
    so keep looking or load a previous save

User Info: Shjonzez

Shjonzez - 4 years ago 2 0