Marrying Aela?

1. I've beaten the companions story line and have gotten the amulet of mara, but she hasn't offered the marriage proposal and no new dialogue has even appeared. Am I doing something wrong?

User Info: YungBo670

YungBo670 - 4 years ago
    Have you already marrried someone? cause you can only marry one person at a time.

User Info: MacDaddyArdican

MacDaddyArdican - 4 years ago
    No, my character is not married. Could it be a glitch in the game?

User Info: YungBo670

YungBo670 - 4 years ago
    i know she asks if you're interested right after the last companions quest, but she never said anything.
    @Ciryadin where is this thorlinn located? might check her out is things don't go well with Aela,

User Info: YungBo670

YungBo670 - 4 years ago
    @ noobnowmaster I was wearing the amulet at the time,
    Can I assume that if you miss the moment where they propose to you, then you can't actually marry that character?

User Info: YungBo670

YungBo670 - 4 years ago

1. I know this is a little late but have you spoke maramal in the temple of mara in Riften.

User Info: brumby82

brumby82 - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. If you want to 'unmarry' someone, just punch them untill they run away. =)
    But why marry Aela, thorlinn (a hireable companion as well, is much better and cuter.. better tank also) :D

User Info: Ciryadin

Ciryadin (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Did you make sure to actually wear the Amulet of Mara when you talked to her? It's kind of stupid but it actually does matter if you wear it versus just having it in your inventory.

User Info: noobnowmaster

noobnowmaster - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Who's this Thorlinn character? Been playing for a long time and haven't seen this one. Better not be a dude.

User Info: Lord_Takaho

Lord_Takaho - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. I always assumed you just had to finish the Companions quests, I have no idea what's wrong. But I talk about Skyrim a lot on my site, so some of you may want to go when your bored or somthing randomgw.weebly.com/index.html

User Info: gwasham

gwasham - 4 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Where is aela ? Unresolved
Aela gone? Unresolved
Where did aela go? Unresolved
Where can I find Aela? Unresolved
Where can I find Aela? Unresolved