Question from YungBo670

Marrying Aela?

I've beaten the companions story line and have gotten the amulet of mara, but she hasn't offered the marriage proposal and no new dialogue has even appeared. Am I doing something wrong?

MacDaddyArdican asked for clarification:

Have you already marrried someone? cause you can only marry one person at a time.

YungBo670 provided additional details:

No, my character is not married. Could it be a glitch in the game?

YungBo670 provided additional details:

i know she asks if you're interested right after the last companions quest, but she never said anything.
@Ciryadin where is this thorlinn located? might check her out is things don't go well with Aela,

YungBo670 provided additional details:

@ noobnowmaster I was wearing the amulet at the time,
Can I assume that if you miss the moment where they propose to you, then you can't actually marry that character?

brumby82 answered:

I know this is a little late but have you spoke maramal in the temple of mara in Riften.
2 0

Answers

Ciryadin answered:

If you want to 'unmarry' someone, just punch them untill they run away. =)
But why marry Aela, thorlinn (a hireable companion as well, is much better and cuter.. better tank also) :D
0 0

noobnowmaster answered:

Did you make sure to actually wear the Amulet of Mara when you talked to her? It's kind of stupid but it actually does matter if you wear it versus just having it in your inventory.
0 0

Lord_Takaho answered:

Who's this Thorlinn character? Been playing for a long time and haven't seen this one. Better not be a dude.
0 0

gwasham answered:

I always assumed you just had to finish the Companions quests, I have no idea what's wrong. But I talk about Skyrim a lot on my site, so some of you may want to go when your bored or somthing randomgw.weebly.com/index.html
0 0

Where did aela go? Open ooglopboy
Where is aela ? Open murphy45693
Where can I find Aela? Open cjben1
Where can I find Aela? Open jemindu
Aela's outfit/armor? Answered BasementZombie