My follower is stuck and want move?

1. I went to the maze next to where you find the wooden mask.When i go to leave the maze my follower will not follow,he just stands at the bottom of the stairs.I have told him to wait and then follow and still nothing.What can i do?

User Info: mustangman70

mustangman70 - 4 years ago

1. When I have had a stuck follower, if you run into them, they'll move a bit out of your way, that will usually "unstick" them.
    I have also asked them to "do something", went First person view and told them to "Activate" an object in the area....the distance that you can target is pretty good as far as instructing goes

User Info: Jodas70

Jodas70 - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Try to fast travel and see if he moves, if not try walking to an area where you go through a loading screen to get through. and then if not try sleeping or waiting

User Info: xGOOBx

xGOOBx - 4 years ago 1 1
  2. Also try just waiting for an hour. This will cause the game to reload. I've had followers appear next to me through closed gates this way before.

And what is up with followers anyway? I had Jordis following me through a barrow, and when I turned around she was swimming through the air. She just followed me like that all the way through. It was making swimming sound effects the whole time. -_-

User Info: Randomnul3

Randomnul3 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Fast travel then it will be fine.

User Info: Threebdog

Threebdog - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Most of the followers in all the elderscrolls games are "mentally ill" especially in morrowind (going in circles on a little hill for no reason)

User Info: simzychick3

simzychick3 - 4 years ago 0 1
  5. When that happens to me use the unrelenting force on them, that usually gets them moving

User Info: R3bel10n

R3bel10n - 4 years ago 0 0
  6. Now there is another way but it is a big BUT and that is are they carrying lots of your stuff you can't carry if not the just kill the sob and continue ifv not the only other thin i can think of is to get something from them drop it a bit away and get them to pick it up it worked for me (to many dragon bones to carry didn't want to loose)

User Info: dark_lorican

dark_lorican - 3 years ago 0 0