Question from mustangman70

My follower is stuck and want move?

I went to the maze next to where you find the wooden mask.When i go to leave the maze my follower will not follow,he just stands at the bottom of the stairs.I have told him to wait and then follow and still nothing.What can i do?

Jodas70 answered:

When I have had a stuck follower, if you run into them, they'll move a bit out of your way, that will usually "unstick" them.
I have also asked them to "do something", went First person view and told them to "Activate" an object in the area....the distance that you can target is pretty good as far as instructing goes
2 0

Answers

xGOOBx answered:

Try to fast travel and see if he moves, if not try walking to an area where you go through a loading screen to get through. and then if not try sleeping or waiting
1 1

Randomnul3 answered:

Also try just waiting for an hour. This will cause the game to reload. I've had followers appear next to me through closed gates this way before.

And what is up with followers anyway? I had Jordis following me through a barrow, and when I turned around she was swimming through the air. She just followed me like that all the way through. It was making swimming sound effects the whole time. -_-
0 0

Threebdog answered:

Fast travel then it will be fine.
0 0

simzychick3 answered:

Most of the followers in all the elderscrolls games are "mentally ill" especially in morrowind (going in circles on a little hill for no reason)
0 1

R3bel10n answered:

When that happens to me use the unrelenting force on them, that usually gets them moving
0 0

dark_lorican answered:

Now there is another way but it is a big BUT and that is are they carrying lots of your stuff you can't carry if not the just kill the sob and continue ifv not the only other thin i can think of is to get something from them drop it a bit away and get them to pick it up it worked for me (to many dragon bones to carry didn't want to loose)
0 0

Follower stuck to me forever? Open rigzzsy
Follower help? Answered Threebdog
Where's my wife/follower? Open xXtheguyXx
Follower Question? Answered NPUser3000
Why can't I put new equipment on my Follower? Answered AnimeKid1089