Wooden mask Missing?!

1. I had started doing the unmarked quest outside of labrynthian, and i got about 4 masks up and when i started to leave after putting another mask on, i just decided to leave the wooden mask sitting next to the skeleton so that it was not weighing me down. well, when i came back with another mask to put on the statue, the wooden mask wasnt there! is there any way to re-obtain this mask, or is the quest lost forever? Please help!!! P.S. no saves to go back before i dropped the mask so rule that out.

User Info: saitaria

saitaria - 4 years ago
    No there was no note.

User Info: saitaria

saitaria - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Someone may have picked it up.

Did you take the note by the skeleton before, and was it there again when you went back? If so, the map refreshed and probably erased the mask.

User Info: DrNewcenstein

DrNewcenstein (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I had exactly the same problem as you and have fortunately come up with a solution that worked for me. After spending about an hour fruitlessly trawling around Labrynthian I decided to leave the Nahkriin mask I had in my inventory in the exact same place I had originally left the wooden mask before it disappeared. I then fast travelled to somewhere and then fast travelled back to Labrynthian again. Lo and behold, the Nahkriin mask had moved a few metres across the floor and the wooden mask was back in its proper place. Perhaps one of the happiest days of my life. Hope it works for you!

User Info: mcbadger101

mcbadger101 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. For the PC version go to the console by pressing the tilde ~ and type player.additem 00061cca 1 the mask will be in your inventory.

User Info: chuppage10

chuppage10 - 4 years ago 0 6