How do I complete the forbidden legend?

1. The Archmages Chambers. I'm stuck after seeing the archmage.

User Info: JonUrza

JonUrza - 4 years ago
    need more info I can't remember which quest this one is.

User Info: saitaria

saitaria - 4 years ago

Answers

1. I think you are talking about collected parts of something, three parts, in three dungeons. One of the dungeons is Saarthal, which you can only access by getting a key (Or someone having a key and using it to unlock Saarthal) The person is one of the teachers at the College. So... You must start the College, become a student, and progress the storyline to where you join the excavation of Saarthal.
    www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Forbidden_Legend

User Info: jonjohns65

jonjohns65 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. You are trying to find the 3 parts of the Gauldar Amulet. You have to start the College of Winterhold quest 1st to get into Saarthal. You don't have to do any more of that quest line, unless you are searching for all of the Dragon Priest masks- continuing the College quest line will lead you to the area where the Wooden mask can be found, as well as a Dragon Priest mask at the end of the dungeon.

User Info: WarsteelIX

WarsteelIX - 4 years ago 0 0