What is the "Do not Delete" box for?

1. I found a trunk that is called "Do Not Delete". What is it and where do i use it? I bought it from Arcadias Cauldron, the alchemy/apothecary store in Whiterun.

Also, DO NOT post something on here if it is not an actual answer. I am NOT asking if you found something similar or if you know someone that did. I am asking what it is. And ONLY what it is.

User Info: jctthe3rd

jctthe3rd - 4 years ago
    So you've got a trunk that is a box, which you bought from a vendor?

User Info: fluxspider

fluxspider - 4 years ago
    I recently found out that it an easter egg. it is like the paint brushes in oblivion. when you drop it, it floats so you can jump on top of it. to reach hard to reach places. with that box and the wind sprint shout you can go just about anywhere in the game, especially if you have two of the "do not delete" boxes. just drop one then jump on it. then drop the second. jump on the second one and look down to pick up the first then stand up and drop the first, continue doing that until you get as high as you want.

User Info: jctthe3rd

jctthe3rd - 4 years ago
    Its an easter egg.

User Info: jctthe3rd

jctthe3rd - 4 years ago

1. Its an easter egg like the paint brushes in Oblivion.

User Info: jctthe3rd

jctthe3rd - 4 years ago 0 0

1. It appears to be a glitch. Mind you, if you take it out of your inventory and leave it in your house lying about for instance, you cannot use it and it will disappear to who knows where. I haven't seen it since.

User Info: PartimeJudas

PartimeJudas - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Do_Not_Delete

User Info: Teh_Btrflyz

Teh_Btrflyz - 4 years ago 0 0