How do I get past Mehrunes Razor?

1. So I think I accidentally killed the guy before going to see the musem and now I need a key to get into his place is there another way to do this quest as this is the last one i need to the get the achievement.

User Info: JaredPayne007

JaredPayne007 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. The game you're confused with is Oblivion. You my find the answer your looking for on that Answer board.

User Info: Destiny_3000

Destiny_3000 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Destiny, I don't believe this person is confused. Mehrunes' Razor is indeed in Skyrim, and it's a great little dagger. Jared - If you killed the NPC who gives the quest before you reforged the blade, or any of the enemies who give you a piece of the blade before you obtained the quest, then you are probably S.O.L. Sorry. =\

User Info: Reylyn

Reylyn - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. If you killed Silus Vesuvius before the part where Mehrunes Dagon requests you kill him, then you're, like Reylyn said, S.O.L...

User Info: Silver4Raven

Silver4Raven - 1 year ago 0 0