If you anger delphine and she attacks you well she still be mad when you come back to do the quest with her later?

1. I just started the game and on my first trip thru riverwood i angered the bar keeper and ended up killing him. now she is still mad with me

User Info: ale499

ale499 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Sorry to say friend, but you may have to start the game over to the save before you angered, or, depending on where tyou are in the game, wait till the main quest where you have to talk to here (where you have to find the horn of Jurgen) and see if she will still be mad at you

User Info: highasanantenna

highasanantenna - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. If you killed Orgnar, stay away for a few days. If you attacked her as well (she can't be killed) maybe you will have to start again.

User Info: BitSaturn64167

BitSaturn64167 - 7 months ago 0 0
  3. Hi there so I had this problem before and since she is needed for a quest and you can't actually properly kill her just kill her till her health bar drops and so does she then wait for at least 5 hours then she will stop attacking you tell me if this helped you

User Info: Society00

Society00 - 6 days ago 0 0