Question from Burningbreaker

Is there a levitation spell?

I was talked into beliving there is a levitation spell in the school of alteration so my question is this a lie or is it true and if true where and how could it be obtained

Answers

Kowrath69 answered:

No there isn't. There is a shout which propelles you forward very fast. Useful for clearing gaps (Whirlwind Sprint).
0 0

Burn-the-light answered:

There used to be a levitation spell in Morrowind as the world map was completely open. However after Oblivion, cities were placed in separate walled cells. So to prevent glitches levitation had to be removed from the game for TES IV: Oblivion and was never brought back.
0 0

Humantorch1 answered:

There is a telekenisis spell
0 0

Where can I find the invisibility spell? or how do I get the spell tome? Answered likeucrazy
Is there a potion or a spell to? Answered hellraiser33
Spell cost? Answered aTaintedMonkey
How do you get the morokei spell and where do you buy it from ? Answered darksoul1987
Lost item do to spell? Open killerknight15