Question from darc22005

Where do I find Dragon Priests?

I'm looking for the Dragon Priests so I can kill them and take their masks all I have found is Morokei's mask so far and there should be around 8 more based on the picture of the masks in the loading screen?

gamer20111994 answered:

There are 8 masks you can collect, the wooden mask and the mask you get for collecting all 8
Volsung- volskygge
Vokun- high gate ruins
Otar- ragnvald
Rahgot- forelhost during siege of dragoncult quest
Nahkriin-skuldafn during world eaters eyrie quest
Hevnoraak- Valthume
Krosis- Shearpoint (watch out for dragon)
Morokei- during staff of magnus quest
Konahrik- after collecting other 8 masks place them where they belong and you will get this
2 0

Answers

Burningbreaker answered:

I remember one was at shearpoint along with a dragon but the rest I have been finding guarding dragon shouts in ruins I have found 4 this way and none of them is morokei
0 1

WuldNaKest answered:

Besides the quest masks, try searching for the crypt locations on the outer edges of skyrim.
1 0

krilledit answered:

To get the wooden mask go to labyrinthia, which you will find during staff of magnus quest, go to the doom shaped building on the grounds and you will find it there, put it on in that building and it will take you to the podium that you see in the load screen where you can place the masks, to the right of the domed shaped building you will see the door to the labyrinth which labyrinthia is named after and you will get a side quest that ends up in you getting Dedium of the Savant which lowers the cost of all spells you use, very useful if you are a mage
0 1

ryoa222 answered:

Dragon priests can be found in allot of places
0 1