Question from kl96

Invisibility?

At what level, and where can I get the spell to make me invisible?

kl96 provided additional details:

Thanks krilledit, but I have a problem, I have reached lv. 92 illusion, and yet I cannot buy the invisibility spell from the master illusionist at the college of Winterhold, nor activate the illusion ritual spell quest. Any advice?

Om01kan3 answered:

I ran into a similar issue with destruct magic, where the person wouldn't give me the quest at level 90, I had to raise it all the way to 100, You could try this. Beyond that you can try each of the Jarl's court mages, or find one randomly on a high level mage or in a chest.
0 0

Answers

RJ082 answered:

As far as im aware ther are no spells which turn you invisable.

There are various potions you can make or find which turn you invisable. However when you complete the Nighting gale quest you get the choice of 3 abilities, 1 of which turns you invisable for 120 secords (While you are crouching).This ability can be used once a day.

Hope that helps
0 0

shooterb52 answered:

Vampire dust and some other ingredient can be combined to make an invisibility potion, but how long it lasts depends on your alchemy level.
0 0

krilledit answered:

Its Luna Moth wing and Chaurus eggs to the above answer for the other ingredients, you can also become a vampire and get the ability whenever you are hungry, you can also find the serpent stone and since invisibility is an Expert lvl. spell you must be at least 75 in illusion before you can buy it from Drevis in the college in winterhold, to be extra sneaky you can either also wear muffle boots or cast a muffle spell to also keep silent
0 0

krilledit answered:

Om01kan3 is right, The same thing happened to me for both conjuration and destruction where I had to be lvl. 100 before the quest was offered in the college. was looking into it more for you and apparently there is a bug on the 360 version where drevis's illusion spells will not be purchasable and or visible, you can still do the quest at lvl. 100 and get the spell that way so until they get a patch download where this bug is fixed then unfortunately it you are SOL for the time being, sorry, you can find it on this link
elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Invisibility_(Skyrim)
again sorry for the bad news but does explain your problem
0 0