How do you become a vampire/werewolf ?

1. I'm a noob at skyrim and I heard you can turn into a vampire. I also heard that it is possible to turn into a werewolf and I hope I can get your opinions on that.

User Info: awesomescout13

awesomescout13 - 4 years ago

1. Yes, you can become both, to become a werewolf you simply need to progress though the story and when you get to the city of Whiterun you will be able to join a group called the Companions. During this story arc you will become a werewolf.
    To become a vampire all you need to do is simply find a vampire den, when you come across one just simply let a vampire attack you until you contract the disease "Sanguinare Vampiris" after getting this do not cure the disease after 3-4 days the disease takes hold and you can become a vampire.
    A few notes you can not become a vampire and werewolf, if you do not become a vampire before becoming a werewolf you will need to cure your Lycanthopy before being able to become one. Also if you are a vampire you can cure it by either doing a side mission or by becoming a werewolf
    Finally becoming a werewolf is a one time thing, after you cure it you can never again become a werewolf, additionally you can become a vampire as many times as you want.

User Info: Om01kan3

Om01kan3 (Expert) - 4 years ago 1 0