Question from awesomescout13

How do you become a vampire/werewolf ?

I'm a noob at skyrim and I heard you can turn into a vampire. I also heard that it is possible to turn into a werewolf and I hope I can get your opinions on that.

Om01kan3 answered:

Yes, you can become both, to become a werewolf you simply need to progress though the story and when you get to the city of Whiterun you will be able to join a group called the Companions. During this story arc you will become a werewolf.
To become a vampire all you need to do is simply find a vampire den, when you come across one just simply let a vampire attack you until you contract the disease "Sanguinare Vampiris" after getting this do not cure the disease after 3-4 days the disease takes hold and you can become a vampire.
A few notes you can not become a vampire and werewolf, if you do not become a vampire before becoming a werewolf you will need to cure your Lycanthopy before being able to become one. Also if you are a vampire you can cure it by either doing a side mission or by becoming a werewolf
Finally becoming a werewolf is a one time thing, after you cure it you can never again become a werewolf, additionally you can become a vampire as many times as you want.
1 0

Vampire/Werewolf? Answered SawmanZ
Can you be both Vampire and Werewolf??? Answered peachseed13
Werewolf and Vampire? Answered K7Demon
Whats better: Werewolf or vampire? Open ThunderMan63
Werewolf and Vampire Lord help? Answered mulacbezerker