Question from jonathan_james_

Is it possible to remove the patch?

Pretty much what the title says. I had unplugged my Xbox360 in anticipation of some epic glitch-based fun and surprisingly enjoyed the game without encountering any glitches of significance... except for some items getting stuck in my inventory. Hoping that the patch might fix that problem I finally downloaded the patch a couple of days ago and as well as not fixing the problem I was looking to be fixed I've since been dealing with a lot more texture issues. Can the patch be removed?

Answers

metatrongrhm1 answered:

If the system's the way i remember it, when the disc's in, press (Y) for options, and there should be a "clear game cache" option there... click it
(i havent updated my xbox to the most recent firmware, so this could be wrong)

and some games wouldnt let you use saves on an older patch once you've a more recent one... not sure if this is true of skyrim
0 0

krilledit answered:

Uninstall said game and reload it, make sure not to connect to xbox live, also you might lose your data
0 0

ElysianRamz answered:

1) Go to Xbox Dashboard

2)Go to System settings

3)Go to memory

4)Press Y before or after you choose your memory system (sorry cant remember)

5)Go to clear system cache (hope this helped!)
0 0