Question from MiseDawg

Skyrim texture/loading problem, please help?

So I just sent Bethesda an email with this problem...

"Skyrim now takes forever to load but when it does the world and some people and objects are now light blue and plastic. There are no textures to buildings what-so-ever. Because of this I am unable to play the game! I've tried loading previous saved files and deleted the cache on my Xbox 360, but nothing is working! One thing that I think might have caused this is that last night I ejected the disk on the beginning menu. I have also tested to see if it was my Xbox by putting a different game, which worked perfectly fine. I have concluded that it has to be something with Skyrim itself. I have the newer XBox 360 that is slim. Also my Skyrim is not updated."

Would anyone know how to solve this problem? :(

MiseDawg provided additional details:

I figured it out! My Xbox scratch a ring around my disk... making it not load correctly

krilledit answered:

Try dowloading skyrim directly to the xbox, if its downloaded to the xbow it not just using the disk to play the game. Consiquently whle ejecting your disk you may have damaged the disk
1 0

Answers

remotecar3 answered:

Try updating if at all possible. I believe Bethesda may have patched this by now.
1 0

Skyrim Marriage Problem (?) Answered jisthala
Map of skyrim? Answered slr32533
Why does skyrim keep crashing? Open jellybeans5608
How many quests in Skyrim? Open VikingenJonatan
Can you become a werewolf in skyrim? Answered godofsteakpie