Question from Joe_Save

How the hell do I create potions of Cure Poison?

And I don't want to read any more idiocy about confusing "cure disease" with cure poison, or "resist poison", Nor do I need my hand held to the nearest shrine, to be cured. I know how to cure poison. I want to know how to make POTIONS OF CURE POISON. I had 2 in my inventory, that I looted from somewhere, but have since used 1. You could make them in Oblivion; why not in Skyrim? Also, WTF can you no longer make arrows?! Yet another good thing that they had going on, that they inexplicably did away with. "Why can't I wear two rings anymore?" Yeah, yeah, okay... Cos now you can double-enchant. Whatever... but, to remove the fletching of your own arrows? Absurd...

Answers

cannabassassin answered:

It is not possible to create them, you can only acquire them pre-made.

I can't answer the arrows question, as i do not work for bethesda and had no part in the decision making process.
2 1

meeksm9 answered:

You must mix ( forgive me for not knowing the name of the creatures) "charred (rat looking thing)" and that "crab chin"! I picked the recipe up during my adventure of Skyrim.
0 1

lilibet939 answered:

still working on cure poison myself but you can make arrows. Using the axe chop some firewood. One chop yields enough firewood to make 24 arrows. Chose the ingot you want to use, ex. Ebony. Go to forge and chose what type of weapon/ armor you want to craft. Option will come up under weapons to forge arrows. Using Xbox 360 so don't know how it works with pc etc.
0 0

Can't make potions don't know why? Answered Berto1973
What are the most valuable potions to make? Answered ben5687
Black Smithing Potions ? Open Grogg183
Infinite magicka with potions? Open RemonMasselink
Can you make potions better than Elixir-level? Answered weapon_d00d816