How the hell do I create potions of Cure Poison?

1. And I don't want to read any more idiocy about confusing "cure disease" with cure poison, or "resist poison", Nor do I need my hand held to the nearest shrine, to be cured. I know how to cure poison. I want to know how to make POTIONS OF CURE POISON. I had 2 in my inventory, that I looted from somewhere, but have since used 1. You could make them in Oblivion; why not in Skyrim? Also, WTF can you no longer make arrows?! Yet another good thing that they had going on, that they inexplicably did away with. "Why can't I wear two rings anymore?" Yeah, yeah, okay... Cos now you can double-enchant. Whatever... but, to remove the fletching of your own arrows? Absurd...

User Info: Joe_Save

Joe_Save - 4 years ago

Answers

1. It is not possible to create them, you can only acquire them pre-made.

I can't answer the arrows question, as i do not work for bethesda and had no part in the decision making process.

User Info: cannabassassin

cannabassassin (Expert) - 4 years ago 2 1
  2. You must mix ( forgive me for not knowing the name of the creatures) "charred (rat looking thing)" and that "crab chin"! I picked the recipe up during my adventure of Skyrim.

User Info: meeksm9

meeksm9 - 4 years ago 0 1
  3. still working on cure poison myself but you can make arrows. Using the axe chop some firewood. One chop yields enough firewood to make 24 arrows. Chose the ingot you want to use, ex. Ebony. Go to forge and chose what type of weapon/ armor you want to craft. Option will come up under weapons to forge arrows. Using Xbox 360 so don't know how it works with pc etc.

User Info: lilibet939

lilibet939 - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. Mix any of the following ingredients together:
    Felsaad Tern Feathers (Dragonborn expansion required)
    Mudcrab Chitin
    Vampire Dust
    Charred Skeever Hide
    Hawk Feathers

User Info: VladYvhv

VladYvhv - 1 year ago 0 0
  5. Well there is one at the river wood traders

User Info: fallenmedusa

fallenmedusa - 5 months ago 0 0