Question from Timx706x

Windhelm House - Jorleif is busy?

I did everything that is required to be able to by the house in Windhelm. Ulfric told me he wanted me to live close and all that and I even have the quest to speak to Jorleif about buying the house but it just says This person is busy everytime I try to talk to him. Anybody have any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks.

I've done the one that he gave me. Still said he was busy and Ulfric gave me the reward. Did all the other ones I had as well.

Check if he gave you a bounty quest you have to do that quest first and if he still dosn't say anything i have no idea.Tip: I would do all the bounty quests first.(Had same problem with 'Blood on ice' quest) It says Kill the _______ located in __________. Melcelelus (The bottom) bar in quests. Hope this helped :)