Woodcutters Wife ghost???

1. The book "The Woodcutters Wife" tells a story about a woman that becomes a ghost that carries an axe. The book says that you can still see her walking through the trees.

Is this true. Is there a ghost of a woman that you can see? And where is she?

Also, who is "the champion of Skyrim" ghost that i heard about? And where is he? I do NOT mean the ghost of the headless horseman. I heard that the champion of skyrim and the headless horseman are two different ghosts.

User Info: jctthe3rd

jctthe3rd - 4 years ago
    Also... please dont post anything that is not an actual answer. Answers ONLY please, not opinions or ideas.

User Info: jctthe3rd

jctthe3rd - 4 years ago

1. the champion of skyrim is either Talos who founded skyrim or one of the three dragonborn who defeated alduin the first time as for the woodcutters wife thats a myth ive played way too long not too see her if she is out there i have fought ghosts before and read the book but none match her decription she is not real srry too disapoint
    Have a good one

User Info: 12345678me8

12345678me8 - 4 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Where is my wife? Unresolved
I can't find my wife? Unresolved
Where can I find (my wife)? Unresolved
Where's my wife/follower? Unresolved
Invincible Wife? Answered