Question from hblakin

How do I beat Falmer?

There are two Falmer to beat before getting to the bugs. i cant beat the two i have tried everything. can someone help me??is there a cheat code?? ive tried for an hour and a half to beat it

fluxspider answered:

Falmer are blind, so light's don't matter, but this makes them very sensitive to sounds. Cast muffle before sneaking up and landing a cheap shot, or use arrows against objects to confuse them. You could always open up the options menu and lower the difficulty but there are no cheat codes for the console version of Skyrim.
2 0

Answers

Death_Master911 answered:

Maybe you're too low a level? Did that ever occur to you?
The Falmer are fairly easy to kill at higher levels, given the right equipment.
0 0

sanchienardos answered:

In situations like that I usually hide somewhere and summon something. If you're well hidden your summoned creature will take the hits and if it dies just summon another until the falmer eventually die.
0 0

shadowmoses2121 answered:

1) Take weapon.
2) Hit Falmer with weapon.
3) ???
4) PROFIT!
1 0

thebladeofwoe answered:

well depending on your level the are normally easy to handle... have you tried using your DS? slow down time is very helpfull. or unrelenting force is beast at level 3.
0 0

mrcalebitgkid answered:

Yeah dude just level up some more, get better equipment, and kill those bastards!
0 0

Left Eye of the Falmer? Answered pokeplayer100
The Left Eye of the Falmer? Answered whiteninja12239
Is there more than one full set of falmer armor? Open xxxxthatguy
How do I beat (Tsun)? Answered Supremegamer_07
How do I beat morokei? Answered Mikomi666